COVID-19 Update: Limited Re-Opening Starting April 20, 2020
We hope that you are staying healthy and safe during these unprecedented times. The following is an update about operations at Pearl Women’s Center and Pearl SurgiCenter during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thank you for your patience during this time. Together we will get through this, and we look forward to seeing you very soon.
- In-office visits can now be scheduled online or by calling 503-771-1883
- Telemedicine visits are still available to diagnose and treat conditions, renew prescriptions, and order lab work for patients
- Surgery patients will receive at-home screening and COVID-19 Testing before all procedures
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All practitioners will be wearing masks when seeing patients
- Patients must wear a cloth mask or bandanna to be seen, in accordance with CDC guidelines
- We will be taking your temperature when you arrive at the clinic
- All rooms and surfaces will be deep cleaned and sanitized after each patient