Pearl Women’s Center Welcomes Dr. Shanti Mohling
Pearl Women’s Center is excited to welcome Dr. Shanti Mohling to our team of gynecology providers in Portland, Oregon.
Dr. Shanti Mohling is en route to Portland, having left her most recent position at the University of Tennessee, where she served as the Director of Gynecology and Affiliated Assistant Professor.
Dr. Mohling is an expert surgeon and is passionate about women’s health, minimally invasive gynecology surgery, pelvic organ prolapse, incontinence, and pelvic pain.
About Dr. Mohling
Dr. Mohling, who has been a board-certified OBGYN since 2003, boasts a long list of accomplishments in women’s health, including as a:
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Former Associate Professor at the University of New Mexico
- Frequent speaker at national gynecologic meetings
- Recipient of the IRCAD award for excellence in education in gynecologic laparoscopy
We are very fortunate and excited to welcome Dr. Mohling to our team at Pearl Women’s Center.