Meet Dr. Rosenfield
Pearl Women's Center Founder and Executive Medical Director
Director of Gynecology
Dr. Richard Rosenfield is a board-certified gynecologist in Portland, Oregon. Ask a question, book online, or call his office at (503) 771-1883. Pearl Women's Center serves patients from Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Northern California and Alaska.
- Medical Degree: University of Cincinnati
- Internship: OB/GYN, University of New Mexico
- Residency: OB/GYN, Stanford University
- Other: Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Training
- Diplomate, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Board Certfication)
- Fellow, American College of OB/GYN
- Member, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL)
- Member, Oregon Medical Association
- President, Portland Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (2008)
- Member, Medical Advisory Committee, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Oregon Chapter
- Founder, Doctors for the Cure
Dr. Richard Rosenfield has been practicing medicine in Oregon since 2000. After completing his residency training at Stanford University Hospital, he moved to Portland. Simply stated, he fell in love with the Pacific Northwest. Dr. Rosenfield is widely known for his minimally invasive approaches to surgical procedures. He has lectured nationally and internationally about the outpatient approach to hysterectomy, robotic surgery in gynecology, fertility and sterility, and the Essure® method of permanent contraception. He has pioneered new techniques and surgical approaches in the field of gynecology.
Dr. Rosenfield is active in the Portland metropolitan community as a business owner and educator, lecturing frequently about gynecology topics. His passion for women's healthcare is evident as part of the Medical Advisory Committee of Komen of Oregon. His dedication to improving the quality of patient care worldwide led Dr. Rosenfield to found SURGiVIEW.com, an online, video based community where surgeons share their surgical experiences, techniques and best practices.
Dr. Rosenfield loves the outdoors, enjoys hiking, skiing, SCUBA diving, and traveling, as well as spending time with his two children, Gabe and Peri. Dr. Rosenfield also enjoys playing guitar in his free time.